India – Ghana Trade & Investment Opportunities
World Trade Center Mumbai in association with World Trade Center Accra has organized a webinar on 'India – Ghana Trade & Investment Opportunities Virtual Summit'. This webinar presents an excellent opportunity for to export and expand businesses in Ghana as well as in the fast developing African market. Another feature of this virtual summit is B2B meetings with companies, trading houses in Ghana.
Focus sectors for this webinar are:
1. Textile - Fabric exporters, Accessories Dealers, Sewing Machine and other Machine used in Textile Dealers, Investors in the cotton and yarn.
2. Mining and Mineral Exploration - investors in the Small-Scale Mining Sector, Service Providers.
3. Petroleum/Chemical Industry - Investors and Prospective Partners in the Up, Down and Mid-Stream and Support Services.
4. Agro Processing
6. Healthcare and Health IT
The Distinguished Speakers are:
• H.E. Dr. Michael Aaron N. N. Oquaye Esq (Jnr), High Commissioner, Ghana High Commission, New Delhi
• H.E. Mr. Sugandh Rajaram, High Commissioner, High Commission of India to Ghana