BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA AND MEXICO: AEROSPACE,
DEFENSE AND SECURITY
Canada’s aerospace sector among the world’s largest and Mexico’s ranks 12th globally. The North American defense industrial base enjoys a secure, reliable, and trusted relation, ensuring the adoption of interoperable solutions.
Learn about the top business opportunities for U.S. exporters in the aerospace, defense, and security sector in Canada and Mexico.
Please read the following information carefully:
- During this webinar you will learn key facts and trends about the Mexican and Canadian Aerospace, Defense, and Security markets.
- We will discuss key initiatives including the Quebec Aerospace Strategy and the rise of greener aviation in Canada.
- You will also learn how to approach the Mexican aerospace market, understanding the potential demand at main hubs around the country.
- In the Security sector, the session will focus on recent trends in Mexico, as well as key systems and solutions for organizations and citizens.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023; 2:00-3:25PM EST
- Cost: $25 per Company
- Venue: Your Computer/Phone – Cisco WebEx