In this special episode, Executive Director-Business Development Robin van Puyenbroeck is interviewed by António Manuel Silva Santos, the anchor of RTP Portugal and the national broadcast system for Africa. Together they discuss how World Trade Centers® are partnering with Africa to assist in areas of crisis and grow in areas rich with opportunity.
Highlights from the conversation:
- How World Trade Centers can help drought and famine (1:14)
- Investing in Africa without losing money (5:06)
- How Africa can support international trade (6:26)
- World Trade Center resources for upgrading skill (8:21)
- The future of the world economy (10:43)
For the full episode, visit: https://podcast.wtca.org/podcast/22-africa-opportunity-beauty/
Trade Wins is a podcast designed specifically to be thought-provoking and to provide insights from leading experts to help us navigate today’s changing environment. We aim to contribute to the empowerment of our global membership and their business networks in the world of global trade and investment.